In a fast-paced world, it takes a great team to edge out the competition. Glass Apps® offers one of the strongest distributor and OEM programs available to provide the highest level of service.
Glass Apps® is always looking to add valuable partners to our team—partners who have industry and technical expertise, a strong focus on customer service, and a sound business model. Join the team that will help you develop new opportunities, enter growing markets, and increase margins.Strength in the Marketplace
- World’s leading (14 years of R&D) switchable glass and smart film for the commercial, residential, healthcare, retail and higher education markets
- Multiple glass types supported including – Low iron, annealed, heat strengthened, and tempered
- Multiple shapes, sizes and colors available (white, gray, and SuperClear [dark gray])
- Unsurpassed partner network
- Partners with a high level of proficiency in the promotion, demonstration, installation, and support of Glass Apps products
- Partner support programs including but not limited to:
- Marketing support
- Presentation skills training for sales and technical representatives
- Proven success in supporting markets, such as
- Architectural (commercial and residential)
- Higher Education
- Growing network of certified installers
- Shortest lead time in the industry: Rapid and efficient production allows us to deliver our product faster than any other competitor (in most cases half the time)
The Glass Apps® Advantage
- Glass Apps® standard products operate at 110V eliminating the unnecessary converters, for easy to installation.
- Glass Apps® switchable glass is UL/ CSA Certified and are dimmable for variable lighting, heating and privacy control.
- Glass Apps® both laminated switchable glass for new builds and self-adhesive switchable smart film for retrofittable needs.
- Glass Apps® switchable products are the most clear in the the PDLC industry worldwide with 5% +/- 0.5% haze in switchable Glass and 5% in switchable self-adhesive film.
- Glass Apps® products reduce solar (IR) heat by up to 38% +/- 2% translating into substantial energy and cost savings.
- Glass Apps® switchable products offer approximately 99% UV protection blocking harmful UV exposure.